Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Sept 14 post lunch entry


Alright,
I had a wonderful Salmon filet cooked in the oven and a really good pasta with Pesto and Basil.


Yesterday at Trader Joe's I have purchased some fresh basil. So I have now in my apartment and I am planning to make a good use of it before it spoils

Today I have been grilling Eggplant on the stove using a pan. I added some garlic and basil. Also the whole combination got soaked in Olive olive with a tad of salt.
I have been careful with the salt as it is bad for anybody's blood pressure. I snapped a picture of the end results that I am keeping soaking on a plastic container.


After cooking, by the way I love cooking for everybody, I wrote a thank you letter to Sarah, my wonderful Case Manager and I have added some stickers for Ian, her youngest son.

I  normally try my best to thank you Sarah and to show my gratitude to her buy bringing either a thank you note, or a nice letter or stickers for her youngest son. She knows they are coming from me. So on Monday I am going to leave this letter on her desk.

Today I had to report to my Residential Treatment Coordinator (RTC) about my need for Personal Shopping this upcoming Tuesday. As I had nothing to buy for my self, I asked to go to buy a ring for Simona. Laurie smiled at me and asked me whether I wanted to go to the 24 fitness gym instead.
We  have agreed that I will be going to the gym instead. On Tuesday I have bootcamp and hopefully I can stay as well for the following lesson. It will depend on my coverage and availability. It follows my doctor orders as after a certain time my body starts to shut down as it runs out of strength. It is all because of my injury. My body has still a limited amount of  energy during the day and this is what is prescribed by CNS.
So I am following the doctor orders sure that day by day I am getting stronger and better.
So enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment