Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday Sept 11 2014

Alright,  today is a somber recurrence for the US. as 13 years ago the US sustained a terrible terrorist attacks against its people.
On that day about 4,000 people lost their life.
Anyway for me I am turning this day in a good day for me... I will tell you more about it.
I am dedicating my effort of today to the people who could not make another day in their life.

Yesterday evening I cleaned my apartment as Simona was busy with our bambini so I surprised her by making sure the apartment was cleaned. I am sure she has appreciated it,



As I was getting ready to go to the 24 fitness gym I made myself a healthy dinner.


Yesterday I was feeling my heart broken for my wife. Everybody told me to drink more water because  it was going to fix it. 



And in fact by  drinking more water I am feeling better. Fine and Dandy again!

My heart is pulsing strong. And I snapped this picture of me to make sure I was feeling healthy.

Yesterday I went to the  24 fitness gym  to do cycle with Angie.
I was late so I stayed only a few minute. Enough to snap this funny picture with Angie.
She is a big supporter of mine. Every time she sees me she is always happy to spend a few minute to make my day, she is also staying back to snap a funny picture with me, I have collected so many pictures with Angie,,. every week I am at the gym on a Wednesday we do this little ritual.



After the gym I did body pump with Silvia. Enough to get a good workout.
Afterward I snapped these pictures. The first one is with Johnny.  Johnny is the guy with the red shirt and I am the guy with the hat.

The second picture  is with Erica. She is the nice girl smiling in the picture with me. 
She is going to be the new manager at the gym. 


I was told that Naomi the manager at the gym is going to leave soon. Naomi is the nice lady  standing next to me  in the picture below.  Naomi is going to be a teacher at a local school.

Anyway my work out today  at the clinic has been really good, I had a very good run steadily and  strong, and I am feeling great.


Today at the clinic I saw Dustin. I gave Dustin some stickers for Leila. Leila is Dustin's girlfriend daughter. Leila is 7 years old. 
My son are about the same age.
Chicco is the eldest and is 9 years old. Lapo is our youngest and is 5 years old.
Chicco attends elementary school. He is in IV grade.
Lapo attend kindergarten.
They both go to the same public school in La Canada. 
The school district at home is really good and the student are well behaved and attend diligently every lecture.

Lapo comes home for lunch, so at lunch time I will find him eating.
Chicco comes home at about 3 pm  normally by the time I am back at the apartment he is back at home in La Canada.
I need to go!
Enjoy the reading
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment