Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Sept 4 2014

Alright, first of all thank you all to CNS, Sarah and everybody else. For allowing me to stay and to get better.
yesterday after going back home, I prepared my dinner and booked the movie for Saturday. As the receptionist was not available I left a voice mail instead. I am sure she did  got it.

As it was a Wednesday I went to the 24fitness gym  where I did cycle wit Angie. Angie is wearing a red shirt next to mine. The shirt fits her personality very well. She was happy to see me at the gym as usual. And also she was happy to snap a funny picture with me as usual.


Over there I met Pete, Damian, Gloria. Also  I had the chance of meeting again Claris. I was surprised to see her yesterday, she told me she has been out of town. Claris is a nice girl I normally meet at Zumba over there.  She is always wearing a cap, she has long brown hair. I am sure I am going to meet her today at the gym. Claris likes Zumba like me. She knows me as Jose as she speaks mostly Spanish.  So we normally chat in Spanish before switching to English.

At the gym I snapped a selphie with the manager Naomi. She was at the phone at talking to Lydian who was working at the gym and now Naomi told me  she has moved to S.Diego.

Naomi is a big supported of mine like my wife Simona and Sarah my Case Manager.


I am doing all my best to move ahead and to get stronger and better.
After cycle I started doing body pump with Silvia. I used medium to light weight so that I could control my movement and feel well. I am not there to injury myself but to have a good time.  

That is why I used medium to light weight and did many repetition to improve my strength  and mobility.

Afterward it was time to go. Yesterday at the gym Elisabeth was there to do my coverage. 
You see right now, I am allowed to go to the gym when I feel like and CNS provides coverage for me.
Normally I go to the gym everyday except on Saturday (Movie day ) and Sunday (Chuch day) .

This morning I woke up on the right side of the bed ( I normally choose the lucky side.. )
Afterward I prepared myself a very healthy breakfast. The owl picture to make easy egg up is from my son Chicco.
 Chicco is now 9 years old and attends IV grade. Lapo our youngest is 6 years old and attends Kindergarten. They both go to La Canada Elementary School (LCE)
You should see them going to school, they are all proud and happy!


I have realized that yesterday Dustin has had an hair cut. He looks happy today and I am sure his Einstein look will be back in force very soon!
We all need a hair cut once in while?
Enjoy the reading as I have enjoyed myself while writing to you.
Thank you everybody.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment