Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Sept 7 morning

Already as mentioned to you yesterday I went to see the movie called When the game stands tall.

Here is my comment right after the movie

A very nice movie about American football and a team from La Salle college who learnt to deal from their local adversity. The team has lost  a winning streak but in doing so their found friendship and courage of moving forward together as a team.
Obvious the central figure is the coach that is the real motivator of the team. The coach is also the pastor of the local church and he infuses his team with strength and courage in a moment of disarray.  A true motivator and a true honest coach, father and pastor of the local church.

I guess Sarah would have loved the movie. :) Sarah is truly a good motivator, so in my mind you fit the description of being my coach. I am happy being part of your team. And I am going to do my best to make you proud of my game. Winning the game is important for the tournament, playing well and honestly is more important in life.
I have enjoyed the movie.. :)

Well today I wake up early as usual got all my personal staff done.
I had a really good breakfast, like yesterday. The eggs are easy side up, again the owl shape is from my son Chicco.

Speaking of Chicco, Simona mentioned that today he has Catechism at the local S.Bede church in La Canada. Obviously Lapo our youngest will go with them.
this morning I have been enjoying my self by doing some cooking:

First I have prepared a fruit salad with the strawberry that I had in the fridge.
I added a bit of raw cane sugar and some lemon juice. Also I peeled part of the lemon and added to the mix. I will let marinate for a day, and Voila!

Next I worked on my salmon. Today the salmon was a bit shy and did not talk to me a lot. Normally he has a lot to tell me about his life and his relative.However today the Salmon was just staring at me with Acceptance for being just a Salmon filet.

You know once in a while we all feel like a Salmon filet ready to be cooked in the oven.
Well as I saw my salmon being down, I have prepared with some squeeze lemon and baked with low temperature in the oven.
It is already done and it will be lasting me for a couple of times.

Next I am planning to prepare some broccoli. The fact is that the nickname of our kids was broccoli. Now we call them ' Bambini' which is the Italian words to say Kids.


Finally today I am going to do some recycle. It is a good activities for the environment, so I am enjoying it a lot.
If we could improve all our recycle skills we would have less trash and less waste overall.
I recycle plastic glass and container.  Some of them are not payable, it is OK they are still recyclable.
It is key to get more staff to be reused.
Right now I would like to check on my broccoli flowers. The microwave is telling me that they are ready.
Have a great and fruitful Sunday. 

today I am going to the S. Francis church in H Street. 
It is a nice and good church to go.
I will tell you more about it.

Sincerely
God Bless you all

Giuseppe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment