Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Sept 9 2014


Already, let me start from yesterday.

As it  was a Monday,  after my therapy as usual I went to the 24 hourgym.
This is me cheering up before going to work out.


At the gym I had a lot of fun. I did boot camp with Crysti and later I started doing cycle with Lolita.
Boot camp is a full cardio workout to improve stamina and balance.

While at the gym I greeted Georgia and Lynn.
Also  as usual I met Larry and Janice which are two good friends of mine.

Larry is a good supporter of mine - he always invites me to do more. I learned over time to appreciate him, his good humor and laugh.

Finally before leaving I snapped a picture with Naomi, the manager and with Jessica. Both works over there; I also took the opportunity of giving a high five to Tacker. They are all big supporters of mine and they are all happy to see me over there enjoying my time.




At the gym my coverage was done by a CNS's NRS but I don't remember her name. I  have written that it was Dee but anyway I hope it is alright.

Today is Tuesday, and  It was my yoga day with Amy, I am always happy to see her. I normally bring stickers for her two daughters. Their names are Olivia and Madison. Over time I have learned to bring them stickers,  Amy mentions to me  that they like it  very much.

Today's date is a 9,9 so as I like numbers it is a positive and good day.

This is the CNS budge logo!

Positive
Attitude
Responsibility
Teamwork

Enjoy the reading.
Thanks Sarah and CNS,
as usual I am much obliged to you all!

Simona you are going strong.
Baci amore mio


No comments:

Post a Comment