Friday, September 5, 2014

Saturday Sept 5 2014

Alright,
I am working from my apartment on my blog.

I just talked to our kids. Both Chicco and Lapo are at home for the day.
Lapo comes home at lunch time, while Chicco comes home at about 3pm from LCE, his Elementary school in La Canada.

Well talking about me, I have been working hard on my therapy.

As it was a Friday I had the chance of running on the treadmill. As Nick was not around, Andrea covered for him. They are the two PT  therapists at the clinic.


At the clinic we have agreed that on Friday running on the treadmill is my RT day.
I really enjoying doing sport as it makes me feeling good and strong.
I am improving on my speed and endurance.

Afterward, I had lunch and finally I went to do CR on a nearby Starbucks.
I did my best in working on the CR (reordering words in reverse alphabet), I went there with Zeina and other customers of CNS.

As I was at Starbucks, I brought back to Sarah a Mocha cappuccino. It is a gesture of kindness for her to thank her for all her hard work, as well to wish her a good and relaxing weekend.

I am sure she did appreciate my gesture of kindness. She also allowed to snap this picture for my memory book. Your  gesture of kindness goes a long way, and I am really appreciative of your supernatural kindness toward my respect.

Simona is busy working on a Proposal so right now she is very focused on her task.
I am waiting for my medication, then dinner and then Zumba at the gym. The gym is the one on Gosford near the apartment. I will have transportation provided by CNS, as right now I am not well enough to walk over there by myself.
You see I am well and very well taken care of. Thank you Sarah and all CNS.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment