Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Sept 28 second post

Alright, this is my second post for today.
I wrote a nice letter to Sara My Wonderful Case Manager at CNS. I am going to ad stickers for Ian her youngest son. I will leave everything on her desk on Monday. So Sarah, don't forget it is for your family.
Afterward I wrote a nice letter to both Chicco and Lapo our sons. Chicco is now 9 and Lapo is 5.5. Chicco goes to IV grade and Lapo goes to Kindergarten.
I normally write to our  boys during my weekend and as usual my letter is written in English using block letters.




I just called my mom Marta in Verona, Italy my home town.
She mentioned she had a good day and she went walking a bit with her friend in the surrounding. She normally visit my brother Francesco and his wife Sara, but today they both were at the soccer stadium as the Chievo was playing. The AC Chievo is the local soccer team from Verona, it is doing quite well.

My mom Marta mentioned to me that in Japan a vulcano erupted suddenly and in doing so about 30 hikers got killed. Here is the bbc news. Well this shows that anything unexpected in nature may happen. But this is an event that it has  seldom happened before.

On a more positive and light note for the day my mom mentioned that George Clooney got married in  Venice to a woman of Lebanese descent. Here is the bbc news. My wife Simona confirmed the news and she told me that she is a well known layer in London. As the news is saying she is a human right lawyer in London.
Well they definitely have chosen the right town and setting for their wedding.

When Simona and I got married we choose Rome, Italy for our wedding. Simona -the woman who later became my wife- is from Rome. So it was natural for us to have our wedding in Rome. Since that day it has been 14 years ago and as a result we have two beautiful and full of energy kids.

In a little bit I am afraid I have to go as I need to get a words with my RTC about my current needs for Personal Shopping.  I am sure today I am going to have something very important to tell her.. I normally have very important and pressing needs for either me or for my wife Simona.
By the way Simona my wife told me she is going to send me a bath robe, as I am getting cold using the local drying towel here at the apartment.
Well enjoy the reading.

Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment