Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Sept 24

Alright yesterday it was a Tuesday and as I had nothing to buy at Personal  Shopping I went to the 24 fitness gym.
Over there I had a very good time working out with Johnny, as I  had boot camp.

At the front counter I met a very nice girl. Her name is Melissa. As usual we snapped a picture together.


After to boot camp with Johnny I started doing step with Leslie. I used a flat surface to step without any actual step as I am not step clear yet.

At the gym I also met Drasdee, she is a very nice and positive person that she is always smiling and agreeing to snap a picture with me.


Today I had my blood drawn at the apartment. In a few days I will go to my endocrinologist Dr. Madrileho to check about my current IGF1 shot. The shot is about my growth hormone injection.

It was early in the morning so I woke up at 5:45 am to make sure I was cleaned and ready for the procedure. Afterward I had the chance to get my breakfast as I have to fast until midnight.


Today at the clinic I worked on CR ( Physical Therapy for the mind!) I did my best, My current CR setting is 6 letter and 3 sec. I have achieved 75% score and 16.85 speed.

I have also been working on my deductive reasoning  lesson 7.  My score today was 94% and 38.2 speed.

After ward I had Yoga with Amy. As usual I brought to her stickers for her two daughters. It is a small token of gratitude and of appreciation for her family.
Her daughters' name are Olivia and Madison. They are very young like my kids.
Over time we have exchanged little hart craft and drawing to show each other the appreciation that we share.

After Yoga I had Counseling Group .

Today is Zeina birthday, she is happy and I share this day with her by making a card for her.
So "Joyeux Anniversaire" Zeina! Keep smiling at the world as when you are happy it is contagious.

I just asked her about me sharing with  you about her birthday and she confirmed that it is absolutely fine with her.
Today's mood is captured in this picture of me smiling and being happy!



My wonderful lunch has been captured in this picture.
Chicken things on crumble bread with orange juice and spinach.



I love to cook and Simona my lovely wife is always helping me at every step. 
As she so busy right now I am not bagging her too much.. She gave me a couple of very good tips and she is always available to suggest me the best way to get to my recipe.

Here is me smiling with my coffee thermos.   I normally go through it in a day of work as I love coffee.






This image shows as well my new shoes that Simona sent me a few days ago. Also it shows the need for me to get a better tan!
Enjoy the reading as I have enjoyed writing to you.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

Thank you Sarah, CNS and Simona my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment