Saturday, September 27, 2014

Friday Sept 26

Yesterday at the CNS I had art therapy after lunch.
Elana from Creation Craze came to CNS.

I have prepared a pumpkin for our kids. I have also helped the other patients in painting their art. I really like arts and craft so I had a really good time.
Elana was happy to see me and I was happy to see Elana once more!
She explained to me that she closed her studio some time ago to take care of her family.
Her studio used to be called Creation Craze, and right now she basically does a similar activities but out of her track. She has kept the furnace where she cook the ceramic pieces.




In the evening I went to the 24 fitness gym as it was Zumba night.


I had a lot of fun and as usual I inquired about Honey daughter. She told me that she appreciates me asking about her daughter. It is a nice gesture from her.
At the gym I snapped a picture of Naomi the manager. She is always happy to see me over there. She told me that her daughter was busy playing soccer.
As usual I snapped a picture of her smiling at me. A very positive and calming effect on me.



Today is Saturday so I took care of the household activities by cleaning everything, changing my bedding and washing all the clothes. 
It is all well.
Later I did my grocery shopping a Trader Joe's.
I had a  lot of fun.. I brought flowers to everybody, had a lot of fun. Brought flowers to Jamie here pictured in front of me. She is wearing a dark blue T-shirt.
I have also greeted Lisa who last week was visiting her niece in Oklahoma. Jamie is the blonde lady with the crossed harms.

Kanvas and Monica are  also pictured here below.

As usual I have also brought the bags so Simona's number was entered in the raffle.
Finally I have got special stickers for Ian. Ian is the youngest son of Sara my Case Manager at CNS.
The stickers this time are special because when you rub it they release a perfume.

I am going to bring it to Sara on Monday. I know she is expecting this little gesture of gratitude from me.

After shopping I called my wife Simona. She mentioned that today it was soccer practice for both Chicco and Lapo. Chicco is now 9 years old and Lapo is 5.5 years old.

Once I came back home I started cooking. I have cooked some potatoes and then mashed it with butter and olive oil. Finally I used it to staff the pepper I had in the fridge.

Here is the final result after cooking in the haven.I have coated the top of the pepper with pesto and Parmesan cheese. the cheese has turned dark with the high temperature of the haven. Interesting transition of color, most likely due to the high temperature.

My late lunch was based on the potatoes I had prepared earlier. I have prepared a potatoes salad with tomatoes butter, olive oil and fresh parsley.
As mentioned to you many time cooking is a form of art. And I enjoying it very much. I hope that you are doing the same as well.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment