Friday, July 17, 2015

Family and Cactus

Chicco, Lapo are in Fano with my Italian Family.
My brother Francesco with the white Shirt  his wife Sara at his right hand side.

In front of them with the yellow shirts are our son.

Lapo on the left and Chicco at the right hand side.





The two Francesco of the family in the same picture.
Our eldest son Francesco (Chicco) and my younger brother Francesco.



They already went for a good ice cream

Meanwhile We went with Matt at the local Home Depot store. It is a beautiful place full of very nice flowers.


I picked up a cactus with some beautiful purple flowers for my apartment.
Matt invite me to go with him. 
So thank you Matt for thinking about me.





Enjoy the reading. Thank you very much.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment