Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday July 7



Yesterday I  received my Economist magazine and a post card from Simona.

The post card is from Waterloo, Belgium.

Simona has been in Belgium with the boys. She has been visiting her brother Andrea.


Andrea leaves in Brussels.

I wrote a letter to Simona. 


I prepared for me a good Filet Mignon with a side salad.


Finally I went to the gym to do my usual Monday routine.

As it is the usual routine you can check the previous Tuesday posting for farther elucidations.

At the end when I came back to the apartment.
I took a shower and  had a sandwich.
White bread, mortadella and soy slice.



Finally I went to bed.

This morning I woke up independently did my independent  routine.


Went outside, collect the newspaper, kidded with the maintenance guys.


As I was too early for the bus I waited at the reception with Miss Mary until the time for my bus was coming.

I have been reading my Economist magazine.
At the center AAC I read the whole newspaper current events: local, state, world the whole interesting aspect of the newspapers.

I filled my blog for today.. and soon it is time to eat.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment