Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday July 21 2015

This morning early Laura came to get my blood drawn.

I was expecting her early this morning.




In a few days I will be able to go to Dr. Madrilejo my Endocrinologist.  He is the doctor who has been supervising my case for the past 3 years.

He is a very competent and capable person.




Yesterday evening after the clinic I came back to the apartment had a quick byte, prepared food for today and went to the gym,
On Monday it was my Yoga day. Erica is at my right hand side. At my left hand side is Angie.
AfterYoga I had my bicycle class.


I like going to the gym.. I meet many familiar faces and it is part of my program.

Erica was teaching us Yoga and she reminded me of the teaching of  Matt of Mediation.

It Meditation time.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment