Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday July 9 2015

My head ache is getting worse and worse. It is located at the exact position of my shunt.
Something inside it got wrong...

There are many possible explanations, regardless of this matter the result is that my head is getting worse and worse.

I  was supposed go to the office of dr. Helvie to check my head. However I am not going today..
I am applying a ice pack.. to manage the pain of my shunt.


Yesterday evening I went to the 24 fitness gym.

I did cycle with Angie. The bike was waiting for me in the class room.

I guess it all the merit goes to Angie. She is the lady with the white bandanna at my left hand side.


Is she obliged to be nice to me, or is she truthful in her doing...

I am becoming to a bit paranoiac?



Then I did  body pump with Silvia. I stayed light on the weight with body pump and did not charge much my body. I focused in doing many repetitions and in keeping my body active and protected from any injury

Marisol did drive us with a bunch of other people.. well Acceptance is the world of the day..

 I forgot my dark gloves for body pump, nevertheless I did my work out without.

Finally I got cleaned,  had  a sandwich.. and called the night.


This morning I went down to the maintenance guys to greet them: Lorentz, James, Gerry and  Caesar are all good persons that are always kidding with me.

This morning I pretended calling Simona in Rome at the phone.






Meanwhile Simona is in reality back in Rome, Italy with our kids.

The boys have been at the seaside. They are enjoying their time over there.
Simona mentioned that at the beach there is a swimming pool filled with sea water.
The kids use it to swim  a lot. They are swimming as well when they are in California.
They are going to the Aquatic center in Pasadena. 

At the beach the boys  had fried  Calamari. 


This is Chicco. He is busy and focused on his meal.


This is Lapo. Tasting his full plate of calamari.




It looks like they are enjoying their food experience very much.

Both Lapo and Chicco are blessed to get a taste of Italy. They were both born in US. Chicco was born in Los Angeles at the old hospital of UCLA. Lapo was born in Boulder Colorado where Simona was doing her post doc at NCAR.


Look at my boys.. do you have any one getting closer to their perfection and love?

Let's switch a bit the topic. I would like to address a matter that it is for me outstanding and in such a situation it is part of the current treatment of CNS.

I have to say that my roommate - Mr Randy- is pushing the envelope a bit too much.

In my opinion he is testing his boundary. He is self absorbed  and lost in his own poor eating habit, poor hygiene, poor knowledge of what belongs to whom. Lost about the time and about his  activities.

I guess he has shown of what he is capable of: vanities etc.

I was clearly put in room 623 to clean after his own staff. I comply diligently.. day by day..
I comply to show you that I am stronger and better than you CNS..
It is everyday the same old story, dear CNS.

I feel compelled to raise the flag as you guys have made the point once more of whom is in charge at CNS.. I guess I am the least in charge at CNS..

Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment