Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday July 22 2015

Yesterday after the therapy I came back to the apartment and prepared my own meal.
As usual I like to cook my own food.


 I prepared Tilapia. I like Tilapia as it has a nutty flavor. It is inexpensive to buy and healthy to eat.
I prepared this sweet and delicate fish  with capers and lemon.


As a  side  I had a  rich  salad, with a lot of green fiber. I added  Avocado, spinach, cherry tomatoes. Olive Oil,  balsamic glaze and salt as a dressing.


Meanwhile I had the chance of writing to my family.


Simona called me. 

She went to Sabaudia  with her cousin Rita and Rita's daughter Camilla.
Sabaudia is a very neat area around Rome. It is at the beach.
Here is a picture from the web.

The boys had fun. They had Calamari (squid) and  frittata di pesce ( mixed fried fish)



The mountain at the far back is called Circeo.

In the evening I went to  Personal Shopping at Walmart.

I purchased everything I was aiming to have.

I also purchased  a new photo album for my pictures. I  can have it  with me wherever I go.




Simona has confirmed that she was able to delay her return to US from Rome.

She has been invited to a workshop in Frascati, near Rome.

It is a unique opportunity for her. Hence I am happy she is going  there.
She will be staying at home in Rome while driving to Frascati during the day.

Today I had the first part of the Money Management. 

Today I turned in my receipt.

Both outing and grocery receipts were OK.

I learned that at church I am free to offer as much money as I have. Next week I am going to make sure to give to church as much as I have.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe













No comments:

Post a Comment