Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday July 16 Post lunch


It is all well.
During my lunch break I called Simona's home in Rome.
Anna was there and our kiddos where getting ready for bed time.

They kissed me good day and went to sleep.

Simona was having dinner with Marta a cousin of her. I knew it in advance.
We coordinated well on this matter.

I have also called my mom in Fano.

She is doing well.  She is enjoying the effect of the air conditioner over there.
She mentioned that it feels great enjoying a cool environment.

We chatted about the recent news of the NASA probe that reached Pluto. 

What a great success and achievement for mankind.

A clearly great technology accomplishment, engineering feat and  execution.

Meanwhile  I had a really good lunch.

The Burrata cheese from yesterday was waiting for me.

I had a wonderful salad with white bread. I make the salad with celery, plum tomatoes, an avocado and a green apple. 

I dressed it Italian style: with Olive Oil, Balsamic Glaze and a pinch of salt.


A couple of apricot concluded my lunch.

I did not feel eating the orange. So I will be save it for later.

I am going to work on Luminosity next
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment