Monday, July 20, 2015

lunch July Monday 20

I had a good lunch.

Polpettine -Anna's style, white bread and a rich salad.

Finally red sweet cherries.


During lunch I called my brother Francesco in Verona, Italy.
He is back after a relaxing weekend at Fano. As you know my wife and kids went to visit my mom, my brother and his wife Sara in Fano.

Francesco mentioned that our kids had a lot of fun. They spent the whole day in the warm water of the Adriatic Sea. Playing with the fish and the sand.

My brother mentioned that our youngest son Lapo was always in the water. Chicco was following suit.

Lapo did not want to come off the water as he had so much fun.

Chicco as well was pairing with Lapo in making sure  he had a good time.
Some Luminosity.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment