Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday July 17 post lunch

It is my own healthy food. 
A mix of cucumber, baby carrots, avocado, radicchio salad.
A couple of white potatoes bread.



Not included in the picture is the navel orange that I had with me.

I also had some chicken thighs to eat but I do not feel eating it today.

I already brushed my teeth and did all my oral hygiene.

During lunch I called my mom in Italy. She is vacationing in Fano where we have a little summer house. Fano is on the Adriatic coastal sea.


I have done already Luminosity for today.




Simona and our kids have already reached Pesaro by train. Over there they were met by my brother Francesco and his wife Sara.
I called them and they all were on the car ready to go back to Fano.

It is late so our kids already had dinner. Simona mentioned that Chicco was hungry again. Once they will arrive Chicco will eat something more. He is growing so much that he is eating a lot of good food.
Simona mentioned that even Lapo is going to take the opportunity to get an ice cream ( gelato).
In Italy and in Fano particularly the ice cream (gelato) is really good.

Simona knows it very well and she is taking every opportunity she has to make sure the boys are going to have a very good summer.

On my side, I am fine.. 
I still have some head ache like today. 
It might be the sun.. it might be the environment.
I am sure it is a combination of both factors.

My body has  been somatizing the current environment.
Enjoy 
Sincerely
Giuseppe 




No comments:

Post a Comment