Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday July 14 Bastille day

Today is Fete de la Bastille..
In France it is celebrated the fall of the monarchy. On 14 of July 1790 the people revolved against the monarch.

It marks the starting of a long process that lead to the creation of a Republic.


Likewise the French experience inspired the Founding Fathers of the US to import similar principles and a similar government system.

As usual let's go back to to my activities of Yesterday.
 In the afternoon I went to do Yoga at the 24 fitness gym. As always  Erica was leading the class.
I met the usual people I am meeting at the gym: Damian, Anne Marie and her husband, and many other people.

I enjoyed the class. It is alternating moments of hard physical work with moments of deep relaxation and almost meditation.

Finally after the Yoga class I  had a cycle class with Lolita.
I worked hard, it is a fun work to do.

Kyle shuttle me back and forth,
Time for mediation.
Thanks
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment