Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday July 7 post lunch

A good lunch under the patio.

A great salad with spinach, tomatoes, nuts and red apple.

As usual it has been dressed Italian style with olive oil and balsamic vinegar glaze from Trader Joe's.



Over lunch I called Anna in Rome, Italy. She mentioned that our kids were already sleeping.

I mentioned Anna that I like to cut a red apple in my salad. Anna recommended me to use green apple instead. I will make sure to buy green apple on Saturday.

Yesterday Simona had finally arrived in Rome  and our kids were very happy to see her. 

Our kids prepared for her a welcome home mom show.

Simona has been lately in UK as the last part of her professional trip. She has been 
visiting Reading and Exter University. She gave talks at the respective departments of Physics.

After this much travelling she has arrived in Rome to spend a bit of time with our bambini.

The family is reunited in Rome for the summer.

It won't be long before they all come back in US. 
First they need a bit of Italian style vacation in Rome. They are going to stay in Rome for a couple of weeks. Then the 21st of this month they are coming back to US. 
And the little adventure for the summer will be concluded.

It is alright, at my time I used to be gone  on a regular basis. 

It is now your turn mon amour to flight back and forth.



Hence do not worry too much with me Jolanta and everybody else is taking good care of me.

Jolanta is very careful and very busy.. she knows very well her business and she knows how to help when her attention is needed.

Today we had a quick chat.

It is about my regular headaches. 

This is a recently developed symptom as I had not suffered  in the past months.


Nursing has been giving me Tylenol as a short term fix.

Jolanta mentioned I should try to dip a towel into cold water and use it around my neck to see if it helps.

As it is very warm here in Bakersfield it is most likely due to the really hot weather.

Today it  is 91F or about 33C.

It is most likely my cervical bone at the back of my head.
Alternatively I should try to apply simple massaging of my temples as we learnt during Yoga with Amy.







No comments:

Post a Comment