Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday post lunch July 7

A good healthy salad under the patio outside.

During lunch I called back Rome, Italy where our kids are spending the summer.

Simona has arrived at home last night late. Today she was still sleeping.


She went to the department of physics in UK. She went to Exter and Reading where she gave presentations of her work and seminars.

Anna mentioned that our kids were very happy to have Simona back home in Rome.

They prepared for her a welcome home show.

For lunch I had a good summer style salad.

I mentioned to Anna I added a red apple to my salad. Anna recommended me to try it with some green apple.
I need to buy green apples this Saturday.


Over lunch I called my mom at home. She mentioned me that because of the situation in Greece, the euro has bee falling again the US dollar and reached almost a parity.

This is the chart I've got out from the internet .


It is a very stressful situation for the European Union currency and for the bond market.

No comments:

Post a Comment