Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday July 30

Yesterday after the therapy I came back home.

I got  the new schedule -due on Wednesday- helped distributing it around the apartment.
I then booked for a movie this upcoming Saturday.

As a dinner I had a good  Frittata. Eggs, milk and bread crumbs.

Finally a healthy salad with spinach, avocado, celery and cherry tomatoes.

As usual the dressing was with Olive Oil and Balsamic vinaigrette glaze.



Afterward I went to the 24 fitness  gym on Gosford.

Over there it was my cycle day with Angie. She is the lady wearing a black bandanna at my right hand site.
The bike for me was ready and waiting.

We have new bike at the gym. It is all  really great brand new equipment.

Pete is the name of the guy in black T shirt next to  Angie.




I enjoyed my ride.

Later  I had body pump with Silvia. I had a chance of using my black gloves that Larry and Janice gave  me as a present.

I focused on doing a lot of repetitions. 

I did not charge too much. I did use medium weight.

Kyle did my coverage at the gym.

As usual at 7pm it was time for me to go back to the apartment.

Once back home I had a nice and short shower.

A final snack my evening meds and it was my bed time.

I went to sleep and  as usual my body awaken up at 6am by itself.

I had a very healthy breakfast together with Simona's picture.
Blueberry with  Cereal Bran Flakes,  Blueberry kefir. 

A couple of white bread slices with butter and honey.


Don't you worry mon amour.. I am well.


 At the AAC I read the interesting news of the newspaper. Today it is all interesting.
Among the noteworthy news democrats are working hard to bring a relief for the drought stricken California.

Senator Feinstein has introduced a bill that would fund  water storage, desalination project and other water related issues.

It is clearly an attempt to deal with the drought. No rain in the forecast thus far.

Enjoy the reading as it is lunch time.
Sincerely
Giuseppe







No comments:

Post a Comment