Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6 activities

Sunday July 5

Yesterday evening I went to church with Alex. The church is S. Francis in H street.
We got there late almost at half the time. I guess the next time we go I would respectfully ask to be on time. Alex mentioned he was sorry for being late.  Well we will see..

Father Bartholomew was celebrating mass. As the two persons singing at church have left yesterday there was not singing. It is a great person and was very kind with me. He shook my hand and blessed me for going to church of Sunday.

Alex did took us to church.

On Sunday morning I went to the gym.
Kyle was kind enough to take me over there. At the gym there was a nice red Ferrari parked over there. I Snapped a picture of it. It is a nice car.

I did my own program and I really like it having freedom to do my liking:
Here is the program I am doing of Sunday.

 3.5 miles of stepper level 7

Abdominal crunch 3x50 abdominal crunch

Leg press horizontal 3 x 100

Before leaving I snapped this picture with Charity

She mentioned that she was happy seeing me over there working out .

I have been writing to my family a letter.




On Saturday July 4 evening I went to see a nice movie.

S.Adreas a great movie about a large heath quake that is affecting the whole California coast.
I like it because one of the actor plays a seismologist from Caltech University. It is the same University where Simona works as an Assistant Professor.

 Morgana was at the ticket counter. She graciously smiled for me. She asked about my wife and my kids. I mentioned her Simona was in UK while the boys are in Rome, Italy with Anna for their summer vacation. 

On Saturday on July 4th  I sent a letter to Anna in Rome for the boys.

They are in Rome, Italy and  they are going  to the  beach with Anna my mother in law.

I made a drawing for Lapo - a Nemo fish for him. 
I have also written a letter to Chicco. It is about the Declaration of Independence as it was July 4th.



This is the envelope ready to go to Anna, in Rome, Italy



Meanwhile  Simona is in UK at Exter. While in UK  she went to visit Orietta and Frez in London. They are two good schoolmates and friends from Rome, Italy.


Earlier on Saturday morning I took care of the normal activities of the weekend - cleaning the apartment, changing all the bed sheets, cleaning the bathrobe and my used swimming towels and clothes.

I call it why waiting?


Running the vacuum cleaner



Cleaning the restroom: tiles, floor, faucet and related appliance,


As I like the place to be clean.. I clean because I like it to be clean. 
Others may like it another way .. but hey it is their choice.

I prize myself to be always well groomed well dressed and well behaved.
Anyway others it is their choice to be the way they are.



. Finally I went to Trader Joe's.




I had a lot of fun as usual. Candace,  Kelly and Josh all wished me a happy 4th of July.



I had a lot of fun as usual. I spend $104.99 (Wow!), got stickers and ticket for the raffle.

Kyle drove us to Trader Joe's.

As I purchased Sushi rolls I had it with some healthy great Salad.



On Friday there was no clinic. I had a busy day anyway.

On Friday evening I  went to the gym.


On Friday I prepared another letter to my family.
A letter to Chicco and a drawing for Lapo. The drawing is about a Quid. 
However I forgot to spell squid with a U .


I sent it to Rome anyway.
The boys are telling me that they like a lot grilled squid (grilled calamari).
A delicatessen they are eating at the beach in Rome.


Last  Friday evening I went to the gym. It was my Zumba day with Caroline at my right hand side.
I did not see Lee him but I had fun working out.



 As usual Charity was happy to see me

At the gym I met Amanda and her sister Bridget. They are two nice sisters.


At the gym I met Lee, He is a nice guy. He is a contractor for JPL. His wife is from Bakersfield and he quite often travels from Thousand Oaks. 


On Friday afternoon after lunch I swam at the apartment.

I started at 2:40pm amd stopped at 3:40pm.
I did 100 laps.
I enjoyed the water. It was a bit too hot for my personal taste.
I like the water when it is cold.
I have to stay cold as my body can not overheat. 
Anyway I enjoyed my swimming.
Sincerely
Enjoy the reading.
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment