Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday July 23 2015

Well today it is my youngest brother Francesco. He is 46.

I wished him a Buon Compleanno!
Tomorrow Franesco and his wife Sara are going to celebrate by having dinner at a Restaurant in Verona. Afterward they will attend an opera representation in Verona. It is the new Aida.
The picture below is from The Amphitheater Arena.



This is the new production of the Aida.





Meanwhile my family is well.
Simona and the kids went to the seaside near  Rome.
They went to Ostia a resort town near Rome.

Ostia is 15 minutes away from Simona's mom house.





It is possible to go to Ostia from Simona's mom house back and forth on the same day.

Our kids have enjoyed  local specialties: 

Calamari


 fritto misto


and pizzette


All food in  Italy is a wonder and tastes really good.

Yesterday Simona went with the boys to visit S. Pietro church in Rome.

In the following you see the boys standing in front of the S. Pietro Basilica in Rome.

Lapo is playing to be like a little Swiss Guard. I think you agree with me that he has the move.
Chicco our eldest is next to Lapo. Please note how tall the boys are becoming.



Yesterday it was a a Wednesday and I went to the gym.
I did cycle with Angie and then body pump with Silvia.

Angie was waiting for me to be there. She prepared a bike for me to ride next to her.
She was team one and I was team II. Hence you have this picture decoded.







After cycle it was time for doing body pump with Silvia.

I met Larry ( red T-Shirt) and his wife Janice. 
The black work out gloves are from Larry for my birthday last month,

Over the weekend Simona will be going to the Dolomite. She will be going to Ortisei to  visit her cousin Paola and Paola's husband Freddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment