Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday July 28 Simona's Smile

Today Simona is coming back from Val Gardena with our boys.






She has been there visiting Paola a Freddi. They leave at Passo Rolle.

The Val Gardena is located in the Northern Part of Italy. It is a very nice place to be leaving.

The culture is very interesting. There is a local mix of Italian, German and local  Ladina culture of living.

On of Simona's aunt joned as well. Her name is Zia Melina. He eldest daughter Rita joined the family gathering . Rita organized the travel for the whole family.

As usual Rita has been great in arranging  transportation to everybody.

Rita is the eldest of Simona's cousins.

Paola is her youngest.

Rita is a very kind, capable and entrepreneurial person. All qualities that are a family traits in Simona's family.

Switching to my own  adventures,   yesterday evening  I had a very good dinner.
A healthy frittata with bread crumbs on the top and bottom. I am following Anna's recipe.

I also had some carbs in the form of a cold pasta salad.




I later went to the gym. As every Monday evening  I had Yoga with Erica at my right  hand side and then I had cycle with Lolita. Lolita is the lady with the bandanna at  my far right hand side.


As  I  had time I started dancing Zumba with Brie and finally Monica came to pick me up.
I realized that the big bike parked outside the gym belongs to Peter.

Once in my apartment I got cleaned up and had a final snack.




While at the gym I showed the latest picture I received from Simona. This is the picture of Simona smiling with a mountain as a background.

Yes mon amour you are my rock and my wisdom. 


Your smile is on my desk top at the AAC, on my phone screen safer and on my heart.

This morning  I had a very healthy breakfast (colazione)


Blueberry, flakes with milk.
A couple of slices of white bread with butter and honey.
Finally a cup of coffee.
All really good and healthy.
I washed everything by hand and put it away.

I  helped around to trow  the bag of  trash I found at the village - thank you for your help.
I walked in the park to get the newspaper at the furthest Kiosk,
I greeted Wee a nice lady I normally see at the park exercising.

It is time to eat.
Baci mon amour
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment