Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2 2015 post lunch

I had a good light lunch outside under the patio.
As usual I appreciate CNS letting me use it.
As always I make sure that it is left as clean as possible.


For lunch I had burrata cheese and a rich salad with spinach, cucumber,  tomatoes. 
Finally a banana for lunch.



The burrata cheese is a very rich mozzarella cheese typical of the area near Rome where Simona is from.
The salad I prepared is a healthy summer style with spinach, cucumber avocado and tomatoes. As usual I dressed it  Italian style: Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinaigrette and a pinch of salt.

A lot of water, a bit of coffee and finally a good dental cleaning.. particularly paying attention to the upper right tooth that has been bagging me in the past few days. I cleaned it carefully and made sure the gum is kept cleaned as well.

Over lunch I called Rome where my mother in law Anna leaves. She was still awaken while our kiddos where already sleeping.

There is a 9 hour difference between the time zone in Italy and California. 

In Rome it is was  already evening and 9:30pm.

The boys have their schedule fixed, in bed by 7pm or 7:30pm at the latest. So that they can take advantage of a good night sleep.

Tomorrow the boys are going to call me on my cell phone. They are going to the beach near Rome to enjoy some sea side time with Anna.

I have received a new picture of the boys (see previous posting).


I used it as a new background saver for  computer number 2 where I normally work.
The boys are really getting bigger...
Day by day.

Enjoy the reading I am going to work on Luminosity
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment