Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday July 27

I had a really good weekend.


Last Friday we went with Matt at the Buena Vista Museum. Very interesting fossils and dinosaur.




In addition to the dinosaur there was a very interesting area dedicated to the Maya, 

In the picture below you see the number Zero (0)  as invented by the Maya.




On Friday July 24 evening I went to the gym as I had Zumba with Caroline. She is the lady at my right hand side with a red T shirt.
I enjoyed a lot the  day at the gym


I started  working out  at the gym with Larry and Janice.
Tonight I did pull over 3x 80 lb
Abdominal crunch
Rotary top
Pullover 36 kg

My was Weight 186 lb on July 24.



Last Saturday  I cleaned the apartment. Changed my bed, washed all my clothing and my sport clothes.



I washed my bathrobe and my hat.
Hence it was all cleaned after Saturday morning. After drying all my clothes I folded everything accurately.

Finally I went to Trader Joe's.

I followed my list and despite that I spent $84.96 and at Trader Joe's I was lent $3.00



I will take it back next Saturday.

On Saturday I wrote a letter to Chicco and Lapo. For Chicco I wrote a letter and made a drawing of the Maya number zero (0)

For Lapo I made a small drawing of a tree.


I  Sent my letters to my boys and Simona in Rome Italy.

I then prepared a letters to my mom in Fano where she is vacationing at the beach side.


On Saturday evening I went to the movie Theater.


I Saw Southpaw. 
It is a very nice movie of strength, courage and  determination.

It teaches to never give up. It provides a good story on the way to bounce back from adversities.
Do whatever it takes.
At the movie Theater I met Roger,  Shawn and greeted Morgana. She asked about my family.
I explained her the boys were still in  Italy enjoying their staying.


In the meanwhile the boys are all together in Ortisei.



Lapo is wearing  a light blue sweater, Chicco is behind Lapo with a grey sweater.

Next to Lapo is Camilla.Camilla is Rita's daughter. Her dad is Francesco.

The two other boys are Sebastian and Johannes. They are Paola's sons.

Paola is Simona's cousin.

The boys are sliding on a field.


Chicco and Sebastian.
They are testing the Ciabellone dough.


On Sunday I have prepared another letter for my family. With a drawing for Lapo. It is about a  tree. They are all immersed in the forest over there.



On Sunday I went to do recycle, this time I had a lot so it was a bit over $5.

I then went to the gym. This is from my memory book a snap shot of my gym activities.


After the gym I got back home cleaned up got a byte and got ready for the church.

Alex drove us to church.  It was perfectly on time and ahead of time.
I met Cindy and Mary.

Father Bartholomew had a father visiting the parish from India. His name is Father Bernard.
He is a very nice an enthusiastic fellow. 
He explained us that in India the people do not have much and he asked us to make a special effort for his community.
So I felt I had to make a special effort for him.

I called my mother in Fano. She is doing well. She was going to a Jazz concert in Sassonia (open air seating). 

She is going there with Giuseppina and Laura Maviglia. As the weather was looking about to rain, the backup solution was to use the Teatro della Fortuna in Fano.


Anna is well in Rome.

Simona and our kiddos had a wonderful experience in Ortisei. Rita is the organizer of the trip. She has taken care of all the accommodation and the trip transportation.
Rita is the eldest of Simona's cousin,

The whole family is coming back to Rome tonight.
 Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment