Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday July 8 2015

Simona has finally reached her mom's home in Rome, Italy.


The  boys have been expecting her arrival with Anna my mother in law.

Simona has been attending conferences and workshops in England. She visited the department of physics of Exter and Reading.

The boys are fine and were happy to see Simona  back with them.

In Rome they are eating a lot of gelato as this picture shows.

It looks to me it is a Cornetto Algida... one of Simona's favorite gelato.

Lapo is happy with his green T-shirt saying Ninja rules.
Chicco at the left side of the picture is focused on his cornetto algida.



The boys have received  many presents from Simona's family. Among them they have got a  couple of scooters to play while in Rome.

Of course they have received their protecting helmets as well.



Both Chicco and Lapo are getting tall. Chicco in particular is really showing is height. He is now 9 years, while Lapo is 6 years old. I bet Lapo is going to be as tall as his brother Chicco.
God Bless you boys.

As always this morning I got bunny hears for Lapo




 Yesterday evening I came back from the gym and had a final snack before resting.
I had a sandwich with soy slices and mortadella.

At the gym it was my day for strength training with Ellie and Zumba with Mike.

Ellie was happy to see me there, I am taming my picture taking as much as possible as requested at the gym.

I met the usual faces I am familiar with:  Kashi, her mom Tigi, Jenna who is already showing her pregnant belly. I met Peter while he was working out.

Many others it would be too long to name  them all.

 Magali did come with me to the gym to do my coverage.

As usual at 7pm for me is the time to leave and to go back to the  apartment.

Before going to the gym I had dinner. It was my day for eating lentils with  crumble feta cheese and an avocado. I seasoned the lentils with Olive Oil, balsamic glaze and a bit of salt.


I have been keeping  the lentils for a while, so I felt it was time to eat it and be done with it.
Lentils are an excellent food to eat. 

You can find all the benefits of the lentils at this link.

It is a very healthy legume to eat. Rich in fiber, iron and other nutrients.


As usual at the AAC I read the newspaper today. The most important article is about the situation in Greece. As you might know the economy in Greece is in dire street and the country needs some help.
The EU is activating its Central Bank to stabilize the situation.

Greece has been on the verge of insolvency for quite some time.
It is a very difficult situation for the country and in general for Europe.










No comments:

Post a Comment