Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday July 29

Yesterday I received mail from Italy.
My family has been visiting my mom in Fano, Italy.


They sent me post card  signed by everybody.

My  mom, our little son Lapo, our eldest son Chicco signed the mail.


The post cards were signed also signed  by my wife Simona.


Thank you mon amour. 



At the apartment I prepared some rice salad with a healthy  salad as a side.

Afterward I went to the gym as I had no Personal Shopping to do.

I went to the gym. I  did bootcamp with Ellie at my right hand side.


Finally after bootcamp I had Zumba with Mike and as usual at 7pm it was time for me to leave the gym.

I  went with Evelyn the supervisor   who has been   doing  my coverage at the 24 fitness gym on Gosford. We went there with  Evelyn's own car.

Finally I came back home and got a  cooling shower.

A final snack after Zumba.. I eat to do sport and I do sport as I am having fun eating...




Finally I went to bed and at 6am I was up again.

I did everything according to plan.
 had a good breakfast. rich in fiber and healthy carb.
Kefir, milk, blueberry  and blueberry cereal


I washed everything by hand - conserve the water.
Went around the CNS center to throw away the several trash bags left. Thank you guys I appreciate it.
Finally got the news paper in the farthest area of the park did my morning walk and exercise.

The best part of this picture is the picture of Simona my wife.

Today Simona is busy in Frascati
Frascati is a well know National Lab and Research Center in Italy.
The National Lab  is near Rome. 

Simona has been invited  there to give a talk about her work at Caltech.

She is taking the opportunity of being in Rome for going there.

As usual my day started really well.
I greeted James, Caesar and Chain.
I kidded with James.
This picture title is Calling for IT support..

Always fun with James and everybody.



Today I brought Stickers to M. I wrote my name on it. 
I am sure a good gesture goes a long way.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment