Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday July 30 post lunch

A good lunch outside under the blue sky


Eating a good rice with tuna, boiled egg and tiny cherry tomatoes.


As a side a rich salad with avocado spinach, celery. Olive Oil and balsamic  graze vinaigrette.
Paired with a couple of Tostadas.

Finally some good red delicious cherries.



I like to eat healthy and it is all home made food.
As I like to cook by myself.

Normally I eat protein in the evening before going to the gym.
The proteins I have are from eggs, cheese or fish.
I have some legume as well to eat, it is a good source of protein.

At home at the apartment I like to cook by myself and I believe I cook well.

I am making healthy choices when it come to the matter of eating.

At CNS I am eating  vegetable, carbs from pasta or rice, and fruit.

I have found out that soybeans are a good source of protein. 
You can found soybeans in Edamame 


Here is a source of good protein source

seafood
white chicken meat
Milk, Cheese, Yogurt (Greek Yogurt)
Eggs,
Bean
Soy 
Whole Wheat Toast
Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment