Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday July 15

As you know my family (Simona and the boys) is back at Simona's home town.

They are all in Rome, Italy. They are all being staying in Rome until  July the 21st.
Next week they will fly back to US.


Meanwhile Simona is busy with the boys. Our youngest son Lapo is recovering from an otitis.

 The Italian doctor prescribed him to make some aerosol.

The picture below is Lapo's busy with his medication.

God Bless you Lapo.. It is just a matter of following the doctor's recommendations before you feel better.


Meanwhile Simona took the chance of visiting Rome with Chicco.

Here Chicco - blue pans and white T-shirt is standing in front of the church of  Trinita' dei Monti.

In the background behind  Chicco you can see  the Spanish Steps. 
Hence Chicco is standing right now in Piazza di Spagna.



The boys are doing their best to enjoy their staying in Rome, Italy. 

Simona mentioned  that yesterday they all went to the beach. It is a nice and relaxing place, fully equipped, it has sea water swimming pool.

The place over there is rented by Rita. Rita is one of Simona's cousins.

At the beach the boys had really local good healthy food.
Lapo had a calamari and Chicco had wiener schnitzel (cotoletta alla milanese).

Yesterday evening I cooked some Tilapia, I sprinkled with capers, chopped green peppers. Seasoned lightly with good olive oil, a pinch of salt.


Finally I prepared a summer salad: cherry tomatoes,a green apple (thank you Anna) , cucumber and finally some green arugula and avocado.

Seasoned with Olive Oil and Balsamic glaze vinaigrette.

All nice and tasty,
After dinner I went to the gym.


I was late for doing bootcamp yesterday hence I enjoyed very much doing my own  routine.

It is  3 miles of stepper, then abdominal, torso rotation, leg press.
This  works well on my legs and on my abdominal.

At the gym  I am using the machines.   I am staying light and focusing in doing many repetitions. I learned that I do not need to strain my body that much, it is important for me to have a quite an pleasant workout.

At the gym I met V. and Oozy.


My mon just called me from Italy. She is doing well. As I was working here at the center it was a quick phone call.

I started reading this book. So far so good.



Everybody is well.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment