Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday March 28 2014

Alright, it is Friday and I am having a blast!

Earlier today I saw James and I mentioned him that my frigo dispenser water comes out as water rather than beer, James promptly pointed out  that the filter is obviously too strong and that he is going to check it out
Both Brad and Gary agreed with me

At the apartment they are working at the asphalt as they are resurfacing the pavement
They told me (by chatting in Spanish with a guy over there) that they are going to be done in a couple of days
so until then I can not park my park within the premises of the center. I am sure Simona is going to find an alternative place to park my car.



Well beside the parking I had a really good breakfast with my family: a healthy and nutritious meal.
I have asked Brian at the reception if during my breakfast and personal hygiene nobody would bottle me, and so it has been. I prefer this was as I am an independent person , I am independent and my family is always with me
 While eating breakfast I normally listen to NPR radio, it is always good to start the day by knowing what has happened in the world. I am a very world oriented person. Right now NPR is completing its Spring member fund rising so it is quite remarkable what the NPR people are trying to accomplishing by encouraging listener to donate money to the radio. It is a very valuable treasure of the democratic process

Anyway this morning at the center I had my PT, Sarah knows me quite well and I have enjoyed my morning  run by jogging a couple of miles. I paid attention in keeping my balance so everybody was happy to see me run by making sure I was keeping track of my feet. Nick Rasmussen my PT therapist is a big fan of my improvements


I value very much Nick's input and suggestion, so I am proud of working with him. For instance one piece of advice is that I am better going slow and keep the center of the treadmill so that I can safely stay in the middle. By the way today I haven't see Sarah as she is travelling 
It is OK I know she is very busy but Darlene is handling everything when she is not around.

My plan for the evening is to go to the gym to do Zumba toning
Tomorrow it is Saturday and I prefer going to the gym to work out -there are no classes at that time of the day. I have to say I have become a gym fanatic which is good, sport is my amusement at the time. Which is good as I am working a lot on my physical recuperation. At least I here to write to you what my thinking brain - as Chicco our eldest son- keeps saying to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment