Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14 2014

Alright today is a very good day to work on my blog
I had a really good night of sleep, I woke up energized like the battery "Energizer" :)
I am a happy camper overall. I know that Simona and Sarah have my back covered
As a result of my good night sleep I have prepared a very Yummy breakfast with egg pancake and Salmon
Of course coffee was part of my daily breakfast. I also have drunk my milk as in a few days it goes bad.
Anyway I had my breakfast together with Simona and Sarah both are awesome person.


the good aspect of me is definitely that I have really good green eye, at east my wife like them very much. I am wearing green today to make sure my  clothes matches my eye color. I am sure Simona appreciate it. 

This morning I wake up early, said hi to everybody at the apartment, I like Goofing around with James, Brad who is finally back and  he is doing well. I greeted him warmly as usual
At the apartment Ceasar is helping out to provide some more manpower while Brad was out.
Garry the other maintenance guy told me that he is ready to move to his new place this week. He is very happy has each children are going to have his own room

As far as me, I completed my  memory task that Zeina Saba my CR therapist that I have completed on time. 
Yesterday I went to the gym to dance Zumba with Mike. I had a lot of fun. I leaned that Mike is a busy dad he has four children. At the gym (my gym is on Gosford road a couple of miles from the apartment)  (http://24hourfitness/) 
Simona my wife is not coming this weekend as she is going to travel next week from Monday 31st to Friday 4th . she is going to S.Diego attending a conference of Meteorology which is held every two years. She is going with four students and one postdoc of her. Our kids are going to be covered by Anna my mother in law who will be coming back on Time
Simona is going hopefully to find the time to come back on on April 1st as it is our youngest son's B-day. Lapo is turning 5! Happy B-day Lapo
Lapo is the young boy at the right hand side of the table. Simona is at the center and Chicco is on the left hand side of the image.
As far as I remember we don't have any girl around, the broccoli -as we call our kids- are grown up and our family is set with four people



I need to run now 
Have a great day!
Giuseppe Simona and broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment