Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday March 13

Alright, I am working from CNS on my personal blog, I am also maintaining a blog for CNS which is a shared blog. Anyway I am working now on this personal entry
I am fine, both Sarah my wonderful Case Manager and Simona my wife are doing a very good job in keeping me out of trouble. I really want to go back to my family, this is what I desire most and Sarah knows it very well
Today for lunch I have had Mole with Staffed mushroom. I like cooking at home and at the apartment whenever I have time I cook. Simona knows it and she let me cook. In the picture below It is shown my new hat that Simona sent me, it says Caltech Dad ... I asked for a Caltech Dude but Simona told me it was sold out. I guess this hat  is absolutely fine with us.




Today I did my PT carefully, Step by step while my balance is improving I walked almost 2 miles! I used to run further but after my fall I am walking carefully by particularly applying some inclination to the treadmill.
It is part of the process, and I am complying with my program

I want to be safe outside and inside, and Sarah- my wonderful Case Manager- knows it very well. Whenever I have a problem I rely on her insight and direction to find my way back. You see I tend to loose my balance and more importantly my sense of direction, this is very common with TBI. But at least I can rely on Sarah and my wife to find out my true self. I trust them all to stay on balance
As I am working on this blog I am thinking about Sarah words: " Giuseppe you have to move on" I am moving.. what is done is done! Sarah tells me always.
She really take care of me and I am taking good care of her and of her family. Together with Simona and my wife, Sarah has become my confident and protector. She does what she can after all it is my job to do my part. And I am doing it.

Anyway I am always at the gym, as I told you before, I go as much as I can at 24hour fitness on Gosford Rd
I have become familiar with all the club personnel, Carlos at the reception, Lydian who works at the reception - she told me she has a nice cat- Naomi the gym manager, she has s 10 years daughter and a 6 year boy, about the age g our sons: Lapo turns 5 at the end of April (he is a April fool boy) and Chicco is 8 years old.
The boys are really good, Simona my wife keeps them really active. For instance the eldest  plays Tennis twice a week while both the boys are going to swimming lesson at the Rose-bowl
They are very active. Lapo is a good student at his elementary school- he is attending III grade in the public school at La Canada, while Lapo well he is still going to Pre-K at Caltech, where Simona my wife works.

The boys are well, this is a picture of my family. I am going to post this and get back to you


The picture above is for my family, Simona at the center, Chicco on the left and Lapo on the right
They  are my balance and my ceneter, I want to go back to them safe and deserving their respect and love.
I miss them all dearly, but CNS and Sarah knows what to do with my recovery. As far as my wife is with me and I stay with her, I am well. In life we all choose a path that might not be a straight path but I have choosen my path long time ago, and right now I am heading back home. We all know some time we make a false step but the key is to recover and to move on.

Anyway it is a long story to say I love you Simi and I am waiting for you, You are doing a wonderful job.
I am running back home to you. You always joke with me as you mention I should be fitter as home is more than 200 miles away, but hey I am ready to run 200 miles!. I just need to remember to bring something to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment