Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27 Staffed peppers

Alright I love cooking, so this is my creation for tonight: staffed peppers

Serving: well it makes 4 halves so I suppose it serves 4 people
Ingredients:
2 green bell peppers
1 packaged ground meet
1 packaged crumble bread
shredded mozzarella
2 eggs
salt, peppers and basil
In a container mix the ground meet with both broken eggs and the crumble bread. Add spices at will, I like some salt, peppers and olive oil, then a tad of basil
Mix well so that the meet and the eggs come together to make a moist paste

Cut in halves the green peppers, remove the seeds and wash them carefully
Add the meat based mix and top it with shredded mozzarella and basic

You are done now put in the haven for about 30-40  minute at 430F
You will see that the peppers start to turn brown on the side, this means they are ready
Let it stand a bit and serve ... if you have beer enjoy responsively
I rather go with coffe and water

Please let me know what it tastes like
Thank
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment