Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My mother in law

My mother in law Anna is a wonderful person. She is helping the whole family a lot.
She helps our kids with their homework as she speaks English very well. In Italy she was an English Professor at School. So she is used to deal with this matter. Anyway when she is here in US she works a lot for the family, helping out Simona my wife by attending our kiddos (this is a reference to Sarah) and by helping in the kitchen by preparing a lot of delicious food. On fat Tuesday she prepared Frittelle for the kids, this is a typical Italian food for the Carnival season.
Well before her trip she is going to help Simona again by leaving a chest freezer full by all sort of food, so that Simona is able to keep going for a while by using Anna's work.

We all are going to miss Anna, her kindness and her presence. I know as a part of the family I will

I ask Anna for a favor,  that is when she is in Rome if she can find the time to greet Don Enzo, the father that was attending our wedding 14 years ago. Well I am not sure if he still around, perhaps by thinking about the time line he has moved on as well.

Nice trial Giuseppe, anyway have a great trip Anna, and enjoy Rome with all you sisters your brother and all the extended family

Un abbraccio
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment