Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18 2014 yet another post



Alright, I have compiled data for my grocery shopping since January, I have plotted the data since now, the data is very telling it goes up and down, the key is that the average is $76 rather that my availability which is $75. I think I need to do better to stay on budget, I have a couple of ideas, for instance cutting on Chocolate and on Beer purchasing :) certainly will allow me to get back to my budget. I think I can do it with a little of attention and plan. As Sarah mentions, what is done is done! Sarah is my wonderful case Manager, she knows how to make sure I have the treatment I need to get better. I fully trust Sarah, and all the case Manager for that matter.
Tomorrow is St. Joseph so we celebrate my name and also we celebrate Dad's day. I am Joseph and I am a dad of two beautiful  children. Lapo the youngest turns 5 at the   beginning of the next month- while Chicco is 7 years old. They are both good boys

Anyway have a good trip Tina, you will be missed., but you deserve you wonderful retirement with your family. Miss Kobe has been quietly taking assisting during the recent days so that she is going to be ready to take over when it is time

We are all sad to see you going, but as  they say in France "c'est la vie"

Simona my wife is still fighting with a cold, she was doing exams nevertheless. Simona is a real tough cookies, I am very proud of herself
this is my wife, always with me.. space and distance are relative terms when you have such a wonderful person at your side!

Alright have a good day all!

Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment