Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday March 17

Alright it is S.Patrick day. So I ma wearing Green today as you can see from this image. Besides my eye my -shirt is also green. As usual today I had breakfast with my family. Miss Griffith did my coverage today and she made sure It was all in order. In this picture I am goofing around as usual. As you know I like to be goofy.




yesterday evening it was Sunday and we went to church at the S.Francis churn in H street/
Father Greg is finally back! I received his first communion of the day. He is a really nice person and good priest. Well at S. Francis they are all really good, but my history with Father Greg goes a long time backward.
On Sunday afternoon I did recycle with the staff. Michael was there and I was happy to see him. I had a bunch of things to recycle - it is good for the environment as Simona my wife always tells me, so whenever I can I do recycle.. Michael is really a good and courteous person with everybody. I like his service skills and his personal touch. 
on Saturday I took care of some errands, I cleaned the house took care of cleaning the house and washing my clothes and changing my bedding. Well the usual item that you have to do once a week.
I have also done my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's . I said hi to Jamie and to Andy both are my good friends. Jamie mentioned that her husband and her son Thor are well. She is really a good person. Of course she inquired about Simona and our kiddos.  We got to know each others over my permanence in Bakersfield.
On Saturday evening I went to see a movie called " 300 rise of an empire"  (300 movie
it is the story of the fight of the Greek people against Xerxes the evil  Persian invader 
the story goes that the Greek soldier are holding the ground at the famous battle of Termopolis . 
The good aspect of the story is that the Greek army is composed by mostly farmers and artisans. Most important they are all free men that is they have chosen to be there to fight for their family, their country and themselves. And this is making the difference against and army of mercenaries. \Anyway I also add the chance to write a thank you note to Sarah, my wonderful Case Manager and in the note I have added some stickers for Ian. 
Over the weekend I have given some stickers to Armando one of the sup, for his son Scott.  
I have also seen Brandy the other sup, and give her a flower. I like to give back to CNS what I have received. \Anyway I need to go in a short while, enjoy the gift of today
I know Simona and our kids are safe and they are working hard at home on their many activities
So don't you worry my love, it is all good, I am good and as mentioned to you Sarah is really taking care of everything
I love you Simi. Bacia is broccoli da parte mia 


No comments:

Post a Comment