Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday March 23 2014

Alright I am digging into the hard drive of this laptop and I keep finding old pictures of the boys. Old treasures from other times.
In this picture Lapo must have been 3 look at his hair and at his complexion. I think we were in Pasadena.. but ultimately Simona has the last words

 Here Lapo is going by himself with a bicycle and looks really focused on his task.

This is a family picture with Andrea visiting us -Andrea is Simona's brother and has been leaving in Belgium since he works at the ALOF commission of the European Union (t is the European Police for Good Business Practice) 

Lapo is 2 years hold and Chicco is 5 years old. Me.. well I am clearly over 21! 
Today Simona is still at Big Bear Skiing with the kiddos
Simona told me she is going to bring me back something from her vacation at Big Bear. I trust Simona is going to make the right choice

Yesterday evening I went to the movie to see the Muppet Most Wanted movie. I enjoyed very much the show. It is a story of love and passion between a frog and piglet girl, it is an impossible lobe story but at the end LOVE prevails against the evil doers. I went at the movie watching the show by myself, I don't mind at all being by myself, I have always Simona and the kids with me.
As mentioned many time to Simona, OUR BOND IS BEYOND SPACE AND TIME, IT IS A BOND FOR LIFE. YOU GO GIRL, YOUR BACK IS COVERED

I am listening to some Johnny Cash music, it is pretty good.
Well as agreed you take care at Big Bear, you are been back on Monday evening, if I may ask for a favor please bring me back some white snow.. if it lasts throughout the trip, otherwise water is perfectly fine.
I my be using the snow to cool down my beer..
Stay well my love, eat and don't make me worry too much. You know that Sarah and all CNS are working to make me get safe back to you.

Now some NPR news

Ukraine is really in turmoil because of Russia; in Africa (Southern Guinea) there is an outbreak of Ebola, and people and medical personnel are scrambling to contain the virus. 

You know Sarah is covering my track at her bests, but as you know I like to make my life worth living!

When I see Dustin, I will ask him -first of all about his girlfriend, then about Nucky his dog and about his hair.. well he mentioned that he is going for the Einstein look, and he is clearly doing well.
When I will see Michael Liebel I will check about Simon Nero and Sexycat


Seriously speaking President Obama is in Europe and he will stop to meet Pope Francis, I believe it is going to be a very interesting meeting. I believe they are going to have a really good understanding of where catholic faith is going in the world.

Well I need to go now,
thank you all for reading this post of mine and for checking our family pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment