Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday March 10

Alright it is a good Monday.
I am working hard, yesterday and Saturday I was home with Simona and the kids. On Saturday we took Chicco to play tennis at the RoseBowl tennis club, it is a really posh place. Chicco played really well together with a mate against and team of young girl. The four played really well. Earlier both Chicco and Lapo were at the Rose Bowl for their swimming lesson, the boys are really good swimmers. Lapo is doing his best and enjoying his time in the water. Chicco is swimming in the large swimming pool

Simona is taking care of everybody

I am happy that she has the time to follow up with us. As the boys were so busy we quickly grabbed a good pizza at Blaze Pizza before going with Chicco to his tennis lesson
I have a new cap from Caltech, it is a Caltech Dad cap as the Caltech Dude cap was apparently sold out

We went with Simona to grab a coffee at Intelligentsia coffee in Pasadena, it is a really good place and their coffee shown below is a real piece of art. As I had some money, I have offered to treat the family for a good cofee



During our way back to Bakersfield the broccoli were well steamed, you see this what happens when you steam broccoli that well. Anyway in our family we love broccoli, particularly when they are steamed at the end of a long day

Well as far as I am concerned I have today done walking mediation outside with Matt and while walking I have collected flowers for all my therapists and for Sarah, my Case Manager.
Sara is doing a really good job

Anyway I talked to Simona earlier and she is doing really well, Simona is really an awesome personality and a lovely person. We love each other dearly and we are clearly done one for each other.

You see we all know this aspect.
I need to go 
Envoy the day
Giuseppe  

No comments:

Post a Comment