Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fat Tuesday day

It is Fat Tuesday, and in Brazil people are celebrating by dancing the Salsa
I am celebrating by posting a picture of Lapo -our youngest son who is 4.5 years old
In this picture Lapo is wearing Simona's sun glass and my cap
I am very proud of Lapo


My family all together in the picture below. I love them all dearly

I have to say that during my journey I took some wrong turn and twist, but I am right now, I now where my route is and I am headinng home

Tomorrow we will go on a ski trip with Sarah Artfort the activity coordinator. I have packed at my best. Before leaving today I have my hair cut, so that I will look right again. Therefore I will not be going to the gym today

Anyway the activity coordinator at CNS was really helpful by making sure I have a list of items for my sky trip today
I have to say I miss Simona and my kids
I love you Simona and forgive me ... I love you now, it is all good don't worry, Sarah and the whole CNS is looking over my recovery
Just think about yourself and the kids

Ti amo

No comments:

Post a Comment