Sunday, March 23, 2014

Trader Joe's people

Alright, I would like to tell you something about the persons working at Trader Joe's
First of all I always say hi to Andy, he is a nice guy that loaned me $10 in a moment of need. After repaying back his good gesture I always say hi to him
Second person I am friend with is Jamie. she is another person working over there. Jamie's husband's name is Thorn. Jamie's son is Logan and he is 2.5years old, she also has a daughter Delaney who is like Lapo almost 5 years old.  Anyway overall I am a nice guy you all know it.So Simona don't you worry too much about me, just enough to make sure I am taking the route back home. As I am coming back running, it will take me still some time, but hey who said I am finding the key for the car along the way? We will see..
Stay strong my love
Baci baci

No comments:

Post a Comment