Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alright more of Steve's party


Yesterday we had a party to celebrate Steve's Birthday
The party was held at the Swain Center.
I brought Steve a Happy Birthday card that I have made. He really has appreciate it
Sarah- our activity coordinator- organized a very nice celebration for Steve

In the picture below it is me having some good time at the party




More of the party in the picture below


Finally some parties favorites I had for the broccoli, so when they come here I have some little things for them
Today my breakfast has been very yummy, a good balanced and nutritious breakfast


My meds have been checked and everything is good.
I need to take the bus, today I have Yoga with Amy
I have stickers for her girls

Have a great day!
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment