Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday May 7 2014

Alright as mentioned to you yesterday I went to Great Clip down the road for an hair cut.
Renee did my hair, she is a really nice lady. In chatting with her I asked for a short and clean cut, nothing radical so I had a nice easy to maintain cut.

Since my membership at the gym expired a couple of days ago it was a good time for me to take a break from the gym.
Simona in the meantime has forwarded me the new membership plan that she purchased yesterday so starting today  I can go back again at gym.

Well, this morning  I had Yoga session with  Amy, the yoga instructor at the center. She focuses a lot on the breathing.  Amy mentioned that her two daughters Madison and and Olivia are well. Both of them are sweet girls.

Later in the morning Andrea today came to talk to me and we have agreed that on Wednesday we are going to resume the balance exercise that Tina used to make us doing, while on Tuesday we keep focusing  on breathing exercise and on the relaxation technique per the current plan

Amy  today talked about her husband, he  is a teacher here  in Bakersfield having  good teacher is key in life for having good students and rising a healthy family

I can see the effect of having good teachers on our kids. Chicco is in III grade and he has a lot of assignments at home. Lapo is still in Kindergarten and thus far his home-works s are just playing and enjoying his time off at home. Simona keeps him busy like Chicco. She has arranged for  the boys to play the piano. Just a few days ago they had their annual piano performance with Liz, the piano teacher. Chicco is very proficient and plays with both hand while Lapo thus far -being the youngest- has learnt to play with a few finders. Nevertheless is doing his best.

Both Chicco and Lapo are busy at sports. They boys are doing Taekwon-do on Monday and Thursday. The on Saturday  they attend swimming lesson at the Rose Bowl. Then Chicco on Saturday plays tennis as well, next year Lapo is going to start playing too.

With all this sport we are going to have really healthy sport-man in the family.
I believe this is all the  merit of Simona my wife. She is always busy by making sure the family is very well taken care.
Simona is a wonderful person. I know she loves me very much, and I love her very much as well. For the strong person she is, because she is always smiling and giving her best in any situation.
Just don't wake her up too early on a Saturday as she needs to recover her strengths and she need truly needs an easy morning once a week.

When I am at home I normally take care of the boys, I talk to Chicco and play with Lapo. When I am not home Anna - Simona's mom - takes care of the boys.

Anna  makes sure they are ready for their Saturday activities.

The boys are growing happy and healthy thanks  to the combined effort of the whole family.


Well I feel I am lucky person being able to write to you all this thinking.
You see I have learnt a lot here at CNS, and I will be learning even more thanks to all of you therapist.
Thanks to my Case Manager Sara and everybody else.
So before going I would like to thank you all for your courtesy.

Well Sara always says we all deserve it, but I can see thought the fog  right now, and I appreciate every second of being here with you guys.

This is the right way to get better; and to everybody it is a good day to write to all of you.

With my best regards
Giuseppe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment