Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14 dinner post

Alright
I have called home and find Anna that was helping with Chicco's homework awhile Lapo was playing
this afternoon they are going to have their piano lesson with Liz

For dinner I made a nice rice salad that Anna my mother in law suggested me to do during summer time
I added the chicken drums that I had, then black olive, lentils and rice, finally some light mayonnaise to glue everything together
It came out a yummy dinner, I have some more in the firidge for the next few days


Tonight I am going to the gym to do cycle with Angie but before going I will be signing on for movie
this week I would like to see this movie .. about baseball players that are drafted from India
Well it looks quite a good and inspiring movie

My RTC handed over the inventory list for my belonging and I have promptly and carefully completed.
As I have misplace my car I asked Brandy if she saw it, she told me she stolen..:)
Her sister Destiny is well.
Well you see all the sups are making sure that things are falling into good and safe hands.
My RTC  Rene isalso doing her best in coping with my hard working ethic so she is always smiling at me and moving along  with me 


It is time for me to move along
Well have a great days
Simona please be safe and please remember to bring me back your smile when you come to visit me
I am well
Thank you for reading
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment