Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday May 2

Today we had Recreation therapy at the nearby sport chalet
we went to climb the climbing wall per the picture below
It is hard but I was able to reach the top a couple of time
We went there with Steve and other patients

 The log of sport chalet is shown below

My climbing attire is shown below
and my climbing capabilities (rear view) is shown here
I clearly have to tan a bit as I am  really pale right now.. or as we say in Italy I am a real Mozzarella

Any way at the climbing activity at the Sport Chalet I purchased a very good and cold Illy cappuccino
I really enjoyed it
Illy is a good brand of caffeinated beverage in Italy




After climbing we went to grab lunch at a local burrito store ( it is the same place we went before whenever we have been going to Victor's Grill (Repetita iuvant)


Anyway I am here goofing around at lumch
Right now I am at home waiting for my meds, then I will be going to the gym to do Zumba
You see I decided to stay here at CNS, I try to battle a lot CNS, but I gave up my dream of being a normal and free person. You keep reminding me why I am here as if I was able to forgive, it looks like with all your  care.. i have accepted to be here for ever...
In fact I gave up my job, and I  call CNS my home. Congratulations to all you guys you won and I lost 







You see pampered at every second like a real patient without anything or anyfuture
It is good to be HOME 
the HOME you choose to give me.. 
A pat to evevrybody
Because acceptance if accepting to be here for ever .. as i have a TBI it is a wonderful place to be rehabilitated

By the way today Lupe -my house keeper was here to clean the while house, Lupe's help is very much appreciated, she is a very nice person
Thanks see you later or perhaps next year
Giuseppe



Thanks
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment