Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hair cut day Tuesday May 6

Alright
this night we went to Hair cut to get my "pelo" trimmed down a bit, nothing dramatic but a clean and stylish haircut. We went to Great Clip where I've been already a couple of times
Tonight my hair stylist's name was Renee. Like Renee Ventura my RTC
Well at great cut we were a group of patient and we drove with Manuel and Maria came along
They both are very kind and nice people




At Great Clips tonight they told me they are waiting for Justin, and they are ready to give him a good discount. It is something to consider and as it is a limited time offer I would take it as soon as possible
Well since today it was Great Clips day I did not go to the gym
I will go instead tomorrow
Simona mentioned that my membership has been renewed for another year, so I am happy as I can keep going at the gym for a bit longer
I love that place and the exercise I do

Earlier I call home and spoke with Chicco who was doing his homework with Anna, while Lapo.. well always Lapo too busy to be distracted away from his toys
I am very happy that the boys are growing strong and open to the world around them, they deserve to be young and to this extend Simona is doing her bests to keep the boys going
 Simona renewed my membership for another year, which is a great piece of news.
Thanks you mon amour. I will make good use of it.
Here is the fitness center where I will be going tomorrow to do cycle


Well it is all for today
Have a good night everybody
Giuseppe and family - grazie mille amore mio

No comments:

Post a Comment