Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday May 11 morning posting

Well  it is Sunday morning after all. It is Mother's day celebration
To all of you happy Mother's day
My wish goes as well to you Sarah!

I wake up early and did everything today.
The best thing today is that I have already cooked for a couple of days. Under Simona and Anna's watch I have already baked  Salmon with Tiny potatoes. I have also added some sweet onions and I can tell you it is a real discovery for me. The sweet onions are really good and as the name says they are really sweet. Not at all " oniony"  so when I see Simona I can kiss her without fear. I love kissing my wife. Right now she is in Europe -Hamburg- to visit her thesis supervisor and his family. So I am kissing her with my spirit

Simona just sent me an email stating that she has arrived in Germany at that she was going out at dinner with Bijorn, her thesis supervisor when they were at UCLA.

So I am sure she is well snd very well taken care of.

As per Michael, the above picture shows what happens to the Red Quinoa when you cook it in the microwave 
It is a delicious side with the salmon and the sweet onions
Michael was joking about  what beer brand was called Quinoa ... I know he is pulling my legs
Michael is a really funny, positive and joyful person
I am sure his son Sebastian is well and enjoying his weekend, also his cats Simon, Nero and Sexycat are well and are enjoying their weekend

I am sure I already mentioned to you that yesterday night I met at the movie theater Larry and Janice my two good friends that I often meet at the gym

At the movie theater they were sitting next to me. I am sure it is a good sign of the Lord, of Larry and Janice's good heart and of Sarah Gutierrez that allows Larry and Janice  to be a close friends of mine here in Bakersfield.
 
Here are the picture of Larry and his wife Janice taken at the gym
I normally go there during the week and take a lot of classes. I meet in 




Larry has really taken by heart to be my coach and motivator. Making sure I do always the right things. I understand he is looking after  me while I am in the comunity
For instance yesterday he made sure that today I was going to church, and he mentioned to me he will see me at the gym on Monday.
God bless you both Larry and Janice
And thank you Sarah for being such a trustworthy person
 As usual like Sarah says, becuase we are worthy of the effort.
I have many people watching over me in the community and I am grateful because they are all become good friend of mine. So where ever I go, I always meet trustworthy people
This is the key of life and of being here at CNS, it is to trust each other as I trust whoever is in charge of my recovery. So Sarah, Renee and everybody else, you are welcome!
Have a great day and may God bless you
Sincerelly
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment