Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday May 18 2014 fourth post

Alright, I am clearly enjoying my blogging to you so here is the latest entry
Today I am feeling Greek, so as such I made a nice salad with cucumber and a lot of vegetable all dressed with some special aromatic salt from my mom. I have also cooled Tilapia fish which is an easy and healthy fish to make for lunch. As mentioned to you I am feeling Greek today. The vegetable were also garnished with sweet onions.. lately I am having a trip for it. I am sure you will understand. I had my coffee: black: iced and so here we go ready for blogging again to you


 the rest of the day was spent to write a letter to the boys: a simple and positive letter to Chicco, in block letters and in English, and finally a simple drawing for Lapo. Lapo is starting to learn to read and to write so here we go something easy for him.




I have also included a welcome letter to Simona, she is coming back from her trip to Europe. So she will receive everything by Monday or Tuesday. 

I have checked my activities for last Sunday and I have found that I wrote to the boys two similar letters. You see this is the way we stay in touch and I keep thinking and showing them my love for them

 Well I am sure I an hyperactive blogger, but hey better too much than too little.
Enjoy your day, as mine is not finished yet. I will  go to church later today
Well thanks for reading
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment