Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dinner time

Before going to the gym it is broccoli time! 
Some soup left over, chicken tender strip and a light seasoning on the broccoli




Thinking trough what has happened I would like to announce my retirement from the major league of American football. This is where I had my TBI, too much stress and too much body contact. I care about my skull so by virtue of using the blog, I would like to announce that I am done for good with the football.. 
I have become a pro and then got demoted to an amateur so let's face it, and step down for good from the league.Let's have the youth moving along and filling the vacuum that "we" old people leave open for them
So no more #52 on the field, as a quarter back the team will need to find a new substitiute
I now it is hard to accept for you, but I am following my doctor advice.. oh by the way you can have those awesome endorsement deals and perks that come with being a football superstar. Also you can take my suite at the Bellagio and everything you might find interesting in it.
I tried hard to break it into the league, and for a while I had it all, but now that I broke it for good, it is with a great pleasure that I leave spaces to the new generation of athletes
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment